home favorite recipes about contact

Snickers Cupcakes

Easily one of the best cupcake recipes I've come across, these chocolate cupcakes have middles that are filled with bits of snickers covered in homemade caramel sauce. What, did your teeth just tell you to stay away from these? You may want to make a dentist appointment after eating them, but they're amazing and will charm the pants off of your everyone at your party when you bring them out!

Chocolate Dump Cake

It may not have the prettiest title, but this chocolate cake is so easy that you'll actually volunteer to bring it to family functions. No kidding! With a shockingly low amount of ingredients, this chocolate cake spans seasons. Need a quick dessert for dinner? Dump cake. Need to bring a cake into work when you don't care enough to bake something for people you don't even like? Dump cake.

Red Velvet Cupcakes + Cream Cheese Icing

You only turn 26 once, and when you do you should celebrate with Red Velvet! These cupcakes come with a long line of recommendations and will not disappoint. Scouts honor.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Perfectly Good Explanation

It's certainly been awhile since we've looked at the joys of baking together. I'll take the blame for it because clearly you've been waiting around all summer for delicious treats that are made of strawberries, or jello concoctions shaped like American flags. I get it.


I'm sorry to report that even though I understand it's time for me to suit up and get back in that proverbial saddle, it's just not our time yet. The summer classes that I so carelessly scheduled because I thought they'd be easier have been all consuming. This is the first time in weeks when I've been able to write something that doesn't involve Medieval literature. And although I'd like to share a few recipes with you today, I'm afraid they'll have a weird women's literature through history slant, and I can't put you through that.

So in the mean time, enjoy this fun photo of Ross that I found. 

Even he was disappointed to here that Yeah, I'd Bake That wouldn't be back in action for a few more weeks. I could just tell. 

Don't abandon me entirely, I do have some excellent recipes coming up. I promise. 

Check me out on Pinterest if you so desire: http://pinterest.com/yeahidbakethat/

0 comments:

Post a Comment