home favorite recipes about contact

Snickers Cupcakes

Easily one of the best cupcake recipes I've come across, these chocolate cupcakes have middles that are filled with bits of snickers covered in homemade caramel sauce. What, did your teeth just tell you to stay away from these? You may want to make a dentist appointment after eating them, but they're amazing and will charm the pants off of your everyone at your party when you bring them out!

Chocolate Dump Cake

It may not have the prettiest title, but this chocolate cake is so easy that you'll actually volunteer to bring it to family functions. No kidding! With a shockingly low amount of ingredients, this chocolate cake spans seasons. Need a quick dessert for dinner? Dump cake. Need to bring a cake into work when you don't care enough to bake something for people you don't even like? Dump cake.

Red Velvet Cupcakes + Cream Cheese Icing

You only turn 26 once, and when you do you should celebrate with Red Velvet! These cupcakes come with a long line of recommendations and will not disappoint. Scouts honor.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Copycat Pizza Hut Pan Pizza

Every time my sister visits I ask her if we can go to the Pizza Hut lunch buffet. Not necessarily because I like Pizza Hut pizza, but because we used to go a lot and I just like asking her the same ridiculous question over and over. We used to have a lot of great memories at Pizza Hut - I have literally penned infamous poetry, taken probably 1000 pictures and have drank 49+ Wild Cherry Cokes from their restaurants. If I happen to frequent one now it's because I'm trying to relive my Book-It days, not because I want to feel like I just ate an entire pizza by myself.

Election Night Pizzas!
Seriously, I would read 15 books a week to get a free personal pan pizza when I was in 2nd grade. I think that's where my winning attitude and brilliant smile came from. 

So instead of dragging Allyson to an Emmaus Pizza Hut, I found a copycat recipe online. I won't dance around it, it tastes freaking amazing. It tastes like childhood, like handing in your book slips and collecting all the stars on the Book-It pin. It's nostalgia, and it's actually really delicious.

I'm not going to post the whole recipe, just a few pictures from this successful experiment.

Courtesy of: Six Sister's Stuff
*If you get a chance, look through their entire website because it's amazing




If I were you I'd go to the Six Sister's Stuff website and download every recipe! I want to be one of their sisters, I'm a girl so that counts right? For today, anyway.

Source: Six Sister's Stuff
Link: http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/04/homemade-pizza-hut-original-pan-deep.html



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment