home favorite recipes about contact

Snickers Cupcakes

Easily one of the best cupcake recipes I've come across, these chocolate cupcakes have middles that are filled with bits of snickers covered in homemade caramel sauce. What, did your teeth just tell you to stay away from these? You may want to make a dentist appointment after eating them, but they're amazing and will charm the pants off of your everyone at your party when you bring them out!

Chocolate Dump Cake

It may not have the prettiest title, but this chocolate cake is so easy that you'll actually volunteer to bring it to family functions. No kidding! With a shockingly low amount of ingredients, this chocolate cake spans seasons. Need a quick dessert for dinner? Dump cake. Need to bring a cake into work when you don't care enough to bake something for people you don't even like? Dump cake.

Red Velvet Cupcakes + Cream Cheese Icing

You only turn 26 once, and when you do you should celebrate with Red Velvet! These cupcakes come with a long line of recommendations and will not disappoint. Scouts honor.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 5: Chocolate Chunk Brownie Cookies

Day 5 Chocolate Chunk Brownie Cookies are brought to you courtesy of my Aunt Karen (the muddy buddy master) whose a veritable wiz in the kitchen. I mean, this lady can make cookies with the best of them, and is always there with a package of Andy's mints when you need it.

Obviously I took this photo. I don't go anywhere without
my camera, orange spirals and carefree raisins.
The last few Christmas cookie posts have been a little time consuming, and involved in the ingredients department. This recipe, however, is built around a brownie mix and could not be more easy or freakin delicious.

If you're a fan of brownies and cookies, and are looking for something to shake up your Christmas cookie tray this year -- this recipe may be for you.


Chocolate Chunk Brownie Cookies

Ingredients
1 package Hershey's Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon water
2 eggs

Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 325, line cookie sheets with parchment paper (which I highly recommend) or spray with cooking spray.

2. Stir brownie mix, oil, water and eggs in large bowl until well blended. Drop dough by tablespoons onto cookie sheets.

3. Bake 12-14 minutes just until edges are set. Cookies will be soft in the center. Cool 2 minutes and move to cooling wracks.

*These cookies are hard to judge when you're taking them out of the oven. The first time I made them I burned one batch and completely undercooked the next. In my touchy oven I baked them for about 13 minutes and then kept a close eye on them after that. If you can get them right, they're delicious!

I've never met anyone who has turned one down, I'll tell you that.


Source: AUNT KAREN! or Hershey
*Couldn't find the exact link for this particular recipe, but I'll post it when I find it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment