home favorite recipes about contact

Snickers Cupcakes

Easily one of the best cupcake recipes I've come across, these chocolate cupcakes have middles that are filled with bits of snickers covered in homemade caramel sauce. What, did your teeth just tell you to stay away from these? You may want to make a dentist appointment after eating them, but they're amazing and will charm the pants off of your everyone at your party when you bring them out!

Chocolate Dump Cake

It may not have the prettiest title, but this chocolate cake is so easy that you'll actually volunteer to bring it to family functions. No kidding! With a shockingly low amount of ingredients, this chocolate cake spans seasons. Need a quick dessert for dinner? Dump cake. Need to bring a cake into work when you don't care enough to bake something for people you don't even like? Dump cake.

Red Velvet Cupcakes + Cream Cheese Icing

You only turn 26 once, and when you do you should celebrate with Red Velvet! These cupcakes come with a long line of recommendations and will not disappoint. Scouts honor.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Special Announcement

Somehow in the past few days it became December, and the hunt for new kinds of Christmas cookies has officially eclipsed the final I need to finish by Wednesday night. Oops.

I started thinking about what I was going to make and what I would post and immediately I thought of at least 4984 kinds of cookies I wanted to write about. That's a ballpark, but it's pretty spot on. I convinced myself that I would need to post a lot, and often, to get them all out and to the masses so you can make them for Christmas too. That's why I decided to post 12 cookie recipes in 12 days. It's like the Amazing Race, only with less forms of transportation and no tears! (Actually, no promises on the tears).


So, your job whether you chose to accept it or not, is to pass the link for this blog along because starting December 10th I'll be posting ONE RECIPE A DAY. Gasp!

Wow, I just got really tired even writing this, so it's going to be a challenge. 

Traditionally, 12 days of Christmas would start on the 12th, but I'm starting two days early to give you time to actually make the cookies before the actual holiday. 

Check the blog often starting on the 10th. Well, check back before then, but do it every day starting then! Lots of excellent, easy recipes coming. Your long lost Uncle that shows up every Christmas will thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment