home favorite recipes about contact

Snickers Cupcakes

Easily one of the best cupcake recipes I've come across, these chocolate cupcakes have middles that are filled with bits of snickers covered in homemade caramel sauce. What, did your teeth just tell you to stay away from these? You may want to make a dentist appointment after eating them, but they're amazing and will charm the pants off of your everyone at your party when you bring them out!

Chocolate Dump Cake

It may not have the prettiest title, but this chocolate cake is so easy that you'll actually volunteer to bring it to family functions. No kidding! With a shockingly low amount of ingredients, this chocolate cake spans seasons. Need a quick dessert for dinner? Dump cake. Need to bring a cake into work when you don't care enough to bake something for people you don't even like? Dump cake.

Red Velvet Cupcakes + Cream Cheese Icing

You only turn 26 once, and when you do you should celebrate with Red Velvet! These cupcakes come with a long line of recommendations and will not disappoint. Scouts honor.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


As 2011 draws to a close, I can't help but think about... all of the flour I've gone through this year.

Seriously, I've bought a lot of flour.

The other great things I've accomplished? I've created this kick ass blog where people actually come to find cool recipes. I've baked a lot, passed out a lot of Yeah, I'd Bake That business cards, and bribed people with sugary treats until they came to the blog and checked out all the good stuff that's happening here. I know I've said it before, but really, we've hit the big time. 2011 was a great year!

Now I know what a lot of you are thinking, how can we possibly get better in 2012? The answer is, we can't. But I'll make a promise to you now that we'll never plateau. I'll keep posting recipes and poorly taken photos until I have to give it all up. Why? The beginning period of a relationship is one of the best parts. We're learning new things about each other, getting excited to see the other person, staying up late talking on the phone. Why would we want to lose that? Over the next year we'll just prolong that feeling, unless you get sick of me. In which case, just let me down easy.


To start off 2012 I have an easy creme brulee recipe for you because I got a TORCH for Christmas! I'll have the recipe and many photos to come.

I've also recently become addicted to Pinterest, and have started an account pretty much liking and repinning everything I can find. Look me up at: http://pinterest.com/yeahidbakethat/ *Pretty soon I'll be posting my recipes on here too, so sign up now!

Until then, have an excellent end of year and a safe transition into 2012. It has been an honor and a pleasure to serve you with tasty goodness, and I look forward to much more in the new year.

Cheers my friends!




0 comments:

Post a Comment